We are proud to say that our manager and fearless leader, Sara Arjmand, has won the ‘Woman of the Year’ award for the hospitality and tourism industry in San Diego. This was made possible because of Sara’s fierce drive and determination, combined with her love for hospitality and her expert insight in the field. Sara is a true renaissance woman who shows passion for her work, day in and day out. She has helped the San Diego Dining Group restaurants along with a wide variety of other restaurants including RakiRaki, Trattoria Don Pietro, Nicolosi’s, and Farmer’s Table to persevere through two recessions and the Covid-19 Pandemic, while still managing to increase profits through those tough times. We are very honored to have the opportunity to work with such a special person who is so selfless and loving and would do almost anything for the people close to her. Thank you, and congratulations Sara, for all the amazing work you do and the warm light that you spread. The future is very bright and we look forward to sharing it with all of you! Thank you Sara for all that you do, and thank you to Formula Marketing for representing us!
- San Diego Will Not Join LA County With Indoor Vaccine Mandates, Officials Say!
- Sara Arjmand, Winner of Woman of the Year in Hospitality and Tourism!
- Greystone Steakhouse Awarded Best Steakhouse in San Diego!
- Luxurious Dining at Greystone Prime Steakhouse & Seafood
- These Are The Best Steakhouses On The West Coast